#YOICONPH2018 HISTORY MAKER (M&G VIP) GUIDELINES
Version 1: Last Updated March 11 2018 8:15pm
NOTICE: THERE IS A FORM AT THE END OF THIS PAGE.
PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE FILLING IT UP.
GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION
Born To Make History: A Yuri!!! on ICE Fan Gathering 2
March 18 2018, Sunday, 12:00nn-8:00pm
Bayanihan Center, 8008 Pioneer St., Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Metro Manila
Map + Directions To Venue
M&G VIP REGISTRATION AND KIT DISTRIBUTION
- All M&G attendees will have a special entry line on the day of the event. This line will be divided into two, one for 01:00pm-03:00pm and another for 4:00pm-06:00pm. Please present your ID in order to gain access to the event.
- All M&G VIPs, upon signing in, will receive an M&G VIP Kit, which comprises of your eco bag, floor plan, M&G ID, and your autograph cards and cos cards of Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay.
- Please wear your M&G ID before entering MK Tan Hall. Only wearers of the M&G ID will be allowed inside.
M&G VIP AUTOGRAPH CARD
- All M&G VIPs are entitled to receive one (1) autograph each from Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay. In the interest of preserving the quality of the M&G session, allowing more time for meaningful experiences and personal interactions during the panel and photo taking, we have decided to give all M&G VIPs a special postcard-sized autograph card.
- This postcard will be signed in advance before the M&G session and will be included in your M&G VIP Kit.
- However, you have the option of personalizing your autograph card. Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay can still sign your names. Please fill up the form below if you want to get personalized autographs by March 17 2018, Saturday, 1:00pm. Failure to fill up the form by this time will result in non-personalized autograph cards featuring their autographs/signatures only.
PANEL Q&A PROCEDURES
- You may ask Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay your questions during your M&G session. Please take note that these questions will be collected and screened in advance. Please fill up the form below if you want to ask them questions by March 17 2018, Saturday, 1:00pm.
- New questions will not be entertained during the M&G session, so if you want a chance to get an answer to your question, please fill up the form below by March 17 2018, Saturday, 1:00pm.
GENERAL PROGRAM FLOW: 01:00PM-03:00PM SESSION
Please see below for the general program flow of the M&G session. We wish for your patience and cooperation so that this may be followed accordingly and as closely as possible.
- 12:45pm-01:00pm Assemble Outside MK Tan Hall
- 01:00pm-01:10pm Enter MK Tan Hall
- 01:10pm-01:45pm Panel Q&A with Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay
- 01:45pm-02:15pm Group Photos
- 02:15pm-03:00pm Solo Photos
GENERAL PROGRAM FLOW: 04:00PM-06:00PM SESSION
- 03:45pm-04:00pm Assembly Outside MK Tan Hall
- 04:00pm-04:10pm Entering of MK Tan Hall
- 04:10pm-04:45pm Q&A Panel with Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay
- 04:45pm-05:15pm Group Photos
- 05:15pm-06:00pm Solo Photos
After you have your group photo taken, please return to your seat. After you have your solo photo taken, you may choose to either return to your seat or exit MK Tan Hall in order to visit the other parts of the event.
USE OF OWN PHONES/CAMERAS
- #yoiconph2018 will have its designated photographers and documentation team equipped with DSLR cameras. However, you may use your own phone/camera.
- Please prepare the settings of your phone/camera in advance. The photographer in charge will not be changing these settings and will only use your device to take your photo.
ADDITIONAL AUTOGRAPHS ON PURCHASED MERCHANDISE
In the event that photo taking ends at least fifteen (15) minutes earlier than projected, M&G VIPs may get additional merchandise signed. Please take note of the following guidelines:
- Only merchandise of Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, and Barimor Cosplay purchased via the #yoiconph2018 online shop or on the day of the event may be signed by the guests.
- There will be a limit of one (1) merchandise/print per person, per guest.
- This will be available on a first come, first serve basis, until the end of the session.
This will only be implemented if there is time available, or subject to the final decision of the organizing team.
GIFTS/LETTERS FOR GUESTS
If you wish to give gifts or letters to Phil Mizuno, Joel Minas, or Barimor Cosplay, you may do so at the designated drop-off boxes outside MK Tan Hall. Each one will have his own box. Please place your gift in the appropriate box and please ensure that your name is somewhere inside your gift/letter for proper credit/acknowledgement. Please take note of the following guidelines:
- No food or food items whatsoever. Absolutely no food or food items whatsoever.
- No weapons or weapon-like objects or sharp objects:
- No overly large stuffed toys or plushies. Please limit your stuffed toys and plushies to a maximum of 7” in height.
- No gift-wrapped boxes. The management has the right to open and inspect any wrapped packages. Gift bags that are stapled or taped closed are preferred.
ORGANIZER CONTACT INFORMATION
For any questions and concerns about your M&G Session on the day of the event, please text Trisha Descallar at 0977 333 1330. If you do not receive a response within 15 minutes, please call the numbers above.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions and concerns now, please email email@example.com. Thank you and see you next level!
M&G VIP FORM:
To personalize your autograph cards and ask questions during the panel, please fill up the form below by March 17 2018, Saturday, 1:00pm.